MZpack 3 API is an interface that introduces traders to a programmable way of creating their own trading algorithms and automated strategies in NinjaTrader 8.
With an application interface, traders can use provided classes as building blocks to construct strategies with the minimum of coding. At the same time, MZpack 3 API grants granular flexibility in design instead of offering pre-made strategies.
What once took days or weeks, now takes hours or even minutes.
Who is the MZpack API for?
- You want to find/backtest profitable order flow strategies
- You have candidate strategies to backtest
- You have your profitable strategies to automate
- You want to trade manually but with a helper to spot signals/patterns
- You have basic/advanced C#/NinjaScript skills or you can hire someone
- The pattern-based concept for strategy logic. Logical AND/OR trees
- Custom and built-in signals
- Proprietary ATM functionality
- Backtesting with ATM support
- Visualization of patterns
- On-chart Dashboard
- Auto or Manual operating modes
- Logging system
What you will get
- MZpack 3 API for 2 or 3 devices*
- MZpack 3 for 2 or 3 devices*
- MZpack 3 API User Guide
- API Help
- API Samples
- Source code for API extensions (trade management extensions, etc.)
*depending on chosen license type
This product includes 2 devices licenses for MZpack 3 API – eg. one for a backtesting machine and one for a production machine. Also, it includes 2 device license for MZpack 3 for chart research because API has no indicators which you could place on the chart from UI.
You can find all MZpack 3 API samples inside MZpack 3 API installation folder under ‘\API\samples’ folder.
Download custom strategies samples. DON’T IMPORT THIS FILE INTO NINJA.
What’s in The Package?
|Indicator||In The Package||API||Strategy Constructor|
|Required Market Data||Level 1||Level 2|
|Indicator||mzFootprint, mzBigTrade, mzVolumeProfile, mzVolumeDelta||mzMarketDepth|
|Historical Data Support|
|Market Replay Support|
* mzMarketDepth indicator can’t be used on Forex market
** Market data connector with Level 2 data support required
|OS||Windows 8.1 32-bit||Windows 8.1/Windows 10 64-bit|
|CPU||Intel Pentium Core i3||Intel Core i9/AMD Ryzen 9|
Licensing and Services
|Update||WE GUARANTEE FREE UPDATES AND SUPPORT IN A LICENSED PERIOD|
|Helpdesk||See Service Agreement|
|Knowledge Base||Quick start with MZpack, Indicators' settings, FAQ, Troubleshooting, etc.|
|Transfer of License||MZpack license is linked to your PCs with product activation. But if you change machines or its critical hardware parts, you will be able to transfer your license within 24 business hours by purchasing this transfer service.|
Upgrade from any standard version of MZpack
For all existing customers upgrade from any MZpack version up to Pro bundle is 70% of the full product price (you will get 30% off). Contact us to get a discount.
If you have any questions about the payment process, upgrade policy, etc. please let us know.