- Two-sided Footprint – independent Left and Right Footprints for each bar
- Footprint styles: Bid x Ask, Volume, Delta, TradesNumber
- Optional Tape Reconstruction (aggregation of order flow)
- Filters: Trade/Reconstructed trade volume filter (min/max) and Display filter
- Bar Statistics: Volume, Delta, Min/Max Delta, Delta %, COT (read about COT)
- Patterns search: Imbalance and Absorption with quantity filters, Unfinished Auction
- Automatic Support/Resistance Zones based on Imbalance and Absorption patterns with Alerts
- Cluster Zones: Low Volume Nodes (LVN), High Volume Nodes (HVN), Delta ranges, Delta Percentage ranges, Trades ranges
- Statistic Grid: Trades, Volume, Buy/Sell volume, Delta, Delta %, Absolute Delta Average, Delta cumulative, Min/Max Delta, Delta Change, Delta Rate of Change (per Ticks/Milliseconds), COT Low/High
- Predicted values (in Statistic Grid)
- ‘Ticks per level’ option which sets the level of aggregation for individual price levels, if price levels should be merged (watch video)
- Levels of Value Area and POC for Bars and Sessions
- Cluster styles: Brick, Histogram
- Cluster scale parameter to scale clusters by bar values, by values inside chart view area or by all loaded data.
- Cluster data sources for scale, color, and gradient (watch video).
- Color mode option – Solid, Saturation, Heatmap, GrayScaleHeatmap, and Custom for better presentation
- Custom Levels with Alerts
- Notifications: Bar Volume/Bar Delta/Bar Trades number/Cluster (footprint) value/Imbalance/Absorption via Ninja alerts or via email (for some events)
- Supported Calculate modes: OnEachTick/OnBarClose
- Proprietary settings window with the On-The-Fly adjustments of parameters. Chart reloading is not required anymore!
Two-sided Footprint – Left and Right Footprints for each bar. This gives up to 16 combinations of Footprint bars presentation.
Cluster Chart Styles
Cluster data sources for scale, color, and gradient
Download chart template zip-file for the chart as on this image (MZpack 3.14.4 required, unzip template to templates folder, default is Documents\NinjaTrader 8\templates\Chart)
Imbalance/Absorption patterns with S/R Zones
mzFootprint calculates diagonal Imbalance. Diagonal imbalance e.g. at Bid means that volume of filled sell orders is greater by given percentage than the volume of filled buy orders at price just above that Bid price. E.g. on ES Bid @2000.00 and Offer/Ask @2000.25.
Absorption is a diagonal imbalance but with level rejection. Absorption depth means how far price bounces from the level of absorption. Use it to spot reversals.
S/R Zones are based on levels of imbalances or absorptions. The more volume traded and more there are consecutive levels in a zone the stronger this particular zone is.
Levels of imbalances on ask side will create a support zone, whereas levels of imbalances on bid side will create a zone of resistance. In case of absorption, all are vice versa: levels of absorptions on ask side will create resistance zone, whereas levels of absorptions on bid side will create a zone of support.
Clusters Heatmap or Gray Scale Heatmap mode automatically translates values of clusters to colors.
Video Tutorial – mzFootprint for NinjaTrader 8
|Level 1||Level 2|
|Required Market Data|
|Historical Data Support||Not used|
|Market Replay Support||Not used|
|OS||Windows 8.1 32-bit||Windows 8.1/Windows 10 64-bit|
|CPU||Intel Pentium Core i3||Intel Core i9/AMD Ryzen 9|
Licensing and Services
|Update||WE GUARANTEE FREE UPDATES AND SUPPORT IN A LICENSED PERIOD|
|Helpdesk||See Service Agreement|
|Knowledge Base||Quick start with MZpack, Indicators' settings, FAQ, Troubleshooting, etc.|
|Code Reviewing||Reviewing your code by our developers. FREE|
|Coding Service based on MZpack API||From $200 per a project|
|Transfer of License||An MZpack license is linked to your PCs with product activation. But if you change machines or its critical hardware parts, you will be able to transfer your license within 24 business hours by purchasing this transfer service.|