mzFootprint indicator combines classical Footprint and cluster chart.
- Two-sided Footprint – Left and Right Footprints for each bar
- Footprint styles: Bid x Ask, Volume, Delta, TradesNumber
- Cluster styles: Brick, Histogram or None
- Cluster scale parameter to scale clusters by bar values, by values inside chart view area or by all loaded data. By session scaling will come soon.
- Filters: Trade volume filter and Display filter
- ‘Ticks per level’ option which sets the level of aggregation for individual price levels, if price levels should be merged together (watch video)
- Color mode option – Solid, Saturation, Heatmap or GrayScaleHeatmapfor for better presentation
- Bar statistics: Volume, Delta, Min/Max Delta, Delta %, COT (read about COT)
- Statistic grid: Trades. Volume, Buy/Sell volume, Delta, Delta %, Absolute Delta Average, Delta cumulative, Min/Max Delta, Delta change, COT Low/High
- Levels of Value Area and POC for Bars and Sessions
- Patterns search: Imbalance and Absorption with quantity filters, Unfinished Auction
- Automatic Support/Resistance Zones based on Imbalance and Absorption patterns
- Custom levels with alerts
- Imbalance and Absorption notifications by alerts or by email
- Proprietary settings window with the auto-apply feature. Chart reloading is not required anymore!
Two-sided Footprint – Left and Right Footprints for each bar. This gives up to 16 combinations of Footprint bars presentation.
Cluster chart style
Imbalance/Absorption patterns with S/R Zones
mzFootprint calculates diagonal Imbalance. Diagonal imbalance e.g. at Bid means that volume of filled sell orders is greater by given percentage than the volume of filled buy orders at price just above that Bid price. E.g. on ES Bid @2000.00 and Offer/Ask @2000.25.
Absorption is a diagonal imbalance but with level rejection. Absorption depth means how far price bounces from the level of absorption. Use it to spot reversals.
S/R Zones are based on levels of imbalances or absorptions. The more volume traded and more there are consecutive levels in a zone the stronger this particular zone is.
Levels of imbalances on ask side will create a support zone, whereas levels of imbalances on bid side will create a zone of resistance. In case of absorption, all are vice versa: levels of absorptions on ask side will create resistance zone, whereas levels of absorptions on bid side will create a zone of support.
Clusters Heatmap or Gray Scale Heatmap mode automatically translates values of clusters to colors.
Video Tutorial – mzFootprint for NinjaTrader 8
- 64-bit NinjaTrader 18.104.22.168 or later (recommended).
- 32-bit NinjaTrader 22.214.171.124 (available upon your request)
- 4Gb of RAM or more
We guarantee free updates and support in a licensed period.
Moving your license
The license is linked to your PCs with product activation. But if you change machines or its hardware parts or/and software components, you will be able to contact us to move the license free of charge within 24 business hours.