- Full orderflow control: Tape reconstruction on/off
- Variety of big trades visualization: Line, Bubble, Box, Bar
- Power filtering: by trade size, by iceberg order size with customized AND/OR logic
- Three algos for iceberg orders searching: Hard, Soft, Fuzzy
- Aggressive trades searching like initiative and stop triggering
- Smart mode for predatory algo trades detection
- Market-Limit orders
- DOM pressure
- Inside bar aggregation (not implemented yet)
- Popups with detailed trades information
- Levels with alerts
- Notifications via sound alerts, in Alert window and via emails
- Proprietary settings window with the auto-apply feature. Chart reloading does not require anymore!
In Line marker mode size of trade coded by saturation, line length, and thickness. Generally, some orders filled by several price levels. Trader can choose a level where the line will be drawn: First (at first tick price), Last (at last tick price), Hi (at the maximal price), Lo (at the minimal price), POC (Point Of Control of the trade).
Reconstruct tape mode
MZpack orderflow core is able to reconstruct single (tick) trades into aggregated trades. Turn ‘Reconstruct tape’ option on (default setting) to see aggregated trades. You can change this option on-the-fly.
An aggressive trade eats liquidity on two or more price levels to get filled. An aggressive trade can be an initiative market order or triggered market stop-loss orders. To display aggressive trades (or trades with slippage) use Bar marker and Aggression filter.
Smart/Predatory trades mode
This option for predatory algo trades or ‘smart money’ trades detection. A trading algorithm absorbs the exact quantity of contracts available in the market by the price or in some price range. Microstructure pattern: pay attention to smart trades imbalance in small ranges or brackets to find momentum direction before it will start.
To see Market-Limit orders choose ‘Market-Limit’ for Order type parameter.
Big or ‘smart’ money and institutional traders often act by Market-Limit and Stop-Limit orders. Market-Limit orders are executed at the best price available on the market. If the Market-Limit order can only be partially filled, the order becomes a limit order and the remaining quantity remains on the order book at the specified limit price. Learn more at CME Group Wiki. In case of buy Market-Limit order limit part of the order will be a support for the price whereas for a sell Market-Limit order limit part will be a resistance.
When we see new liquidity was added right after a trade against trade direction we call this DOM pressure. See pic. 50 Lots were added at best bid after 65-Lot sell trade. Therefore, in order to reduce the price, someone must sell 50 lots more. In this example, DOM pressure is a kind of support for the price. In case of buy trade, DOM pressure will be a resistance
Click NinjaTrader toolbar to open the settings window. This window is topmost and resizable. You may apply settings by changing or typing values, Apply button and chart reload is not required.
- 64-bit NinjaTrader 126.96.36.199 or later (recommended).
- 32-bit NinjaTrader 188.8.131.52 or later (available upon your request, not recommended)
- Data feed with Level II for all features.
- 4Gb of RAM or more
We guarantee free updates and support in a licensed period.
Moving your license
The license is linked to your PCs with product activation. But if you change machines or its hardware parts or/and software components, you will be able to contact us to move the license free of charge in 24 business hours.