Q: How to update my MZpack?
A: Download latest version of MZpack from the site and install it over previous version.
Q: Where can I download latest version of MZpack?
A: Download link is in your order information email.
Q: Download doesn’t start, an error page is displayed after I entered license key on the Customers Download Page.
A: The possible reasons:
1. Typo or spaces in the license key – use Copy/Paste method.
2. A wrong product is chosen.
Q: Why can’t I enter the license key into MZpack Activating window?
A: You are running the TRIAL version. Download and install paid version, please.
Q: High CPU load, long chart loading or chart is not loaded at all.
A: Deleting your Ninja database cache data:
• Shut down NinjaTrader.
• Open the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > db folder.
• Delete the sub-folder named ‘cache’.
• Restart NinjaTrader and test.
The NT8 data cache folder saves pre-formatted data to suit your bars types, the purpose of which is to enable faster startup times. Sometimes in certain circumstances, your chart bars will be full of errors, so it doesn’t hurt to clear the cache once in a while, or every day if you are having issues. Also, you can read more details and get dedicated utility. If this will not help please do as follow: In Ninja menu: Tools – Database Management – Repair DB – Repair
Q: MZpack for NinjaTrader 7. High memory usage or “Out of system resources” message appears after some MZpack indicators were placed on the chart.
A: NinjaTrader requires a huge amount of system memory in some cases.
- Check if any unused workspaces with MZpack indicators were opened.
- Set Days to load parameter of the chart is equal to 0 (i.e intraday market data only) for all chart with tick data series BEFORE applying any of MZpack chart templates or indicators to it. Set this parameter to no more than 5 for all others charts.
We added a parameter for all MZpack orderflow-based indicators to control the amount of market data loaded for tick charts. It set to “Intraday data only” by default. If you need more historical data on chart set this parameter to false and control amount of loaded data by Days to load parameter
For additional information please read this article How to boost NinjaTrader.
Q: Where I can find chart templates and trading setups?
A: MZpack installer includes some chart templates as a starting point. Chart templates described in User Guide. Also, check Education section at site main menu to learn more. Discover more trading setups on Trading Setups page.