MZpack 3.9.0 Big Update
Some of the features were implemented in 3.8.2 and listed here
– Left and Right Footprints has been added for each bar. This gives up to 16 combinations of Footprint bars presentation
– New Footprint style ‘TradesNumber’. Shows number of trades in a cluster.
– New filter ‘Trade volume’ – minimal single trade volume cumulated by Footprint
– ‘Value filter’ renamed to ‘Display value’
– Render method changed for clear view
– ‘Bar outer margin, px’ added to control interbar space
– ‘VA opacity, %’ added
– ‘Reconstruct tape’ option has been added. To spot single trades turn it off. Turn it on to see aggregated trades.
– 10. Orderflow – ‘mzBigTrade ‘Recon. tape’ apply’ option has been added to choose between easy of use or memory optimization.
‘On-the-fly’ – apply Reconstruct tape mode without chart reload (requires a huge amount of memory).
‘ChartReload’ – changing Reconstruct tape mode requires chart reloading (this requires less memory amount).
– Stacked Volume Profiles has been added. It’s up to three independent Volume Profiles at right margin of the chart. Cumulation and shifting functions are available. E.g.
Sessions cumulates VP for two last sessions.
Session shows VP for one session ago.
Session shows VP for current session.
– NinjaTrader database repair warning printed in the log in case of bar series issues.
Fixed: mzVolumeDelta – histogram scaling; some bar delta is not relevant (3.8.2).
Fixed: mzBigTrade – unreconstructed trades are not collected in realtime (3.8.2)
One thought on “MZpack 3.9.0 Big Update”
Comments are closed.