02/07/2019. Breakeven E-mini SP500 Trade
Download NinjaTrader 8 workspace: MZpack – Day Trading – ES – v1.4
8 Range chart, mzFootprint indicator
- The price tested support zone. There is a huge positive COT Low 1912.
- Delta change for the bar is +3834 (relative to -2276 in the prior bar)
- Multiple support in the DOM (green triangles) and iceberg orders on BID side (fuchsia contours)
- Buy initiative over 400 Lot
- Entry on the pullback. Liquidity is migrating on BID side – Offer/Bid delta declines
- Predatory sell trade with huge support in DOM after it (green triangle) is a supporting activity. See mzBigTrade indicator
- Session VAL as a support level
Stop loss order is under 2nd std deviation of VP of the session. Nearest target is on M30 session VWAP. RR = 2.5
- Multiple predatory sell trades (red boxes) with average DOM support on BID side.
Tracing the stop loss order. We will it to a breakeven later.
The trade has been closed after breakeven order triggered.